Traditionally, the first two days of BATIBOUW, the biggest Belgian exhibition for construction, renovation and home improvement, are exclusively reserved for professional visitors. More than 75,000 trade visitors are expected on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd February 2019.
The 11th edition of Build-IT, the ICT event that offers all IT services for the construction market, will also take place during these two days (Thursday from 10:00 – 18:30 and Friday from 10:00 – 21:00). Your BATIBOUW ticket gives you free access to all.
Who can access these two professional days?
- Invitation cards are distributed by exhibitors who wish to invite their clients and colleagues to the fair.
- Architects who are members of the Order of Architects and the Construction Confederation will receive their badges directly via the organizations.
- If you have not received an invitation, you will be able to buy a professional ticket at the cashier desks.
How to register?
It is strongly recommended that you register here to avoid long queues.
- Enter the code on your business invitation
- Fill in your information
- Receive your entry badge by mail
- Print it and bring it with you for access to the fair during your visit
- A quick, simple procedure
- Automatic confirmation via e-mail
- Immediate access to the exhibit
With the badge, the professional visitor benefits from:
- a valid entry during one of the two professional days (21 or 22 February 2019)
- An entrance valid for one other day during the remainder of BATIBOUW 2019 if you do not attend during the professional days